10:30 am- 11:45 am (Session I)
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm (Session II)
Get your fellow techies and test your skills in wiring a plug, focusing a light, tying a knot, setting props, nicopress crimping, costume changing, sound set up, and flat construction. This event requires pre-registration, but if there is still room, we welcome you to participate! If you're not competing, come watch and cheer on your favorite team.
Click here for a description of each event.
Click here to download a registration form. (limited registration - sign up early)
- You can earn certificates, T-shirts, and goodies from the participating vendors and the USITT-Midwest Section.
- You can practice an event prior to completing it (except for flat construction).
- All schools that enter must participate in each of the 8 events to be eligible for the team award.
- An individual may participate in as many events as they would like to test their skill, subject to time.
- A school may have as many as eight (8) participants or as few as one (1) as long as all events are completed (flat construction must be done by a minimum of two people).
Questions? E-mail: David Barone
Glenbard North High School